The Jet JWS-10 Variable Speed Wet Sharpener
JET offers woodworkers advanced sharpening features like torque adjustment for consistent pressure to the drive shaft, variable dial speed control that maintains outer wheel speed regardless of sharpening wheel diamter, and an oversized resevoir for better water management. The Jet Variable Speed Wet Sharpener provides a storage drawer for additional Included with the Variable Speed Wet Sharpener is a 220 grit 10 inch aluminum oxide grinding wheel, leather strop wheel, support arm, stone grader, straight edge jig, leather honing compound, angle measuring device and chisel angle jig.
- Includes: A 220 grit 10 inch aluminum oxide grinding wheel, leather strop wheel, support arm, stone grader, straight edge jig, leather honing compound, angle measuring device and chisel angle jig.
- Enclosed motor housing keeps debris and water from entering the machine.
- Variable speed (90-150 RPM) allows for precise applications.
- Built in drawer offers convenient jig storage.
- Water cooled stone grinding wheel prevents tools from overheating.
- Leather strop removes burrs and leaves tools refined to a polished razor edge.
- Aluminum oxide grinding wheel is 10 inches in diameter and a 2 inch surface for increased capacity.
- Deep well trough reduces splash while keeping the stone cool.
- Perfect for wood turning chisels, knives and hand carving tools.
- Compliment to our market leading Jet Lathes.
- Wheel Diameter (In.) 10
- Wheel Speed (RPM) Variable 90-150
- Wheel Grits 220
- Motor Phase (PH) 1
- Weight (Lbs.) 22.5
JET RED ASSURANCE 3-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.